"The best tribute band I have ever seen"
Based in Switzerland, these five talented and beautiful young musicians are growing in demand throughout the world. Founded in 2010, BACK:N:BLACK's reputation is based on wild stage antics, passionate delivery and heart-felt crowd connections that rival stadium bands. Their die-hard conviction to blend their own love for AC/DC's music as fans with unwavering musical competence has attracted the attentions of AC/DC itself.
- 2015 Tours in Czech Republic (Euro Bike Fest, RockFest Dacice, Motonálet Nikolcice ~6,000); Switzerland, England, Liechtenstein, Italy
- 2014 Bon Fest (Scotland-sold out), Fêtes de Genève (Largest Swiss French street Fest)
- 2013 Montreux Jazz Fest (sold out); Züri Fäscht (Largest Swiss German street Fest, 1M)
- 2012 Rock Oz'Arènes w/ ZZ Top, Alice Cooper, Iggy & Stooges, Gotthard (Crowd: ~6,000)
- 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 Verbier Bike Fest (Crowd: ~5,000)
- 2011, 2010 Rock Am Bach (Crowd: ~6,000)
"I like your band. Your drummer is great."—Phil Rudd, Drummer AC/DC
"From amazing stage presence to high energy riffs, the Ladies from Hades have it all, and they will be back to rip up Kirriemuir in the future" —BonFest 2014, Scotland
"...no doubt the best tribute I have ever seen"—Fan
"Always smiling on stage... I love how you always make time to talk to fans!"—Fan
"Very professional and reliable both on and off stage. "—Rock Oz'Arènes 2012
"You converted my girlfriend to liking AC/DC. Thank You!"—The AC/DC Family
We have a few more quotes if you want!
BACK:N:BLACK Shop - It's a Rock N Roll Donation!
The AC/DC Logo, names and all songs are © Sony BMG Music. All songs by Angus Young, Malcolm Young & Bon Scott & Brian Johnson.